The CEO of Chamber Nation, Richard Scully shares ideas, new features, and updates to your system in order to help improve your processes, membership outreach, growth, and retention.
View Earlier Meeting Notes Below
DON'T MISS THE NEXT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 5, 2019 - NEXT MEETING TOPICS WILL BE
(Agenda - Plus After Meeting Q&A by Calling (925) 699-9997)
Next Meeting agenda
PAST MEETING NOTES and RECORDINGS
- (10/3/18)Creating an association health plan program contacts: Tammy with CCEM.ORG and Jill with BoulderCityChamber.Com
- (10/3/18) For member live streaming on location use Switcher Studios for FB and YouTube at same time(for Apple devices).
- (10/3/18) Add button to Member's Mobile Apps called "Give Us a Review" and Chamber will promote at event locations for immediate wealth of reviews for that members business. Tom with North Phoenix Chamber shares How it will work https://tinyurl.com/y7dyj9td
- (10/3/18) Establish a Social Media Syndicate.
- (11/7/18) Proof is shared that The Chamber Search Engine is working to help claim that the Chamber Represents All Businesses (even non members) without jeopardising the value of paid membership. One city has already adopted the platform from the Chamber making a valuable partnership.
- (11/7/18) Recording is available for this collaborative http://www.theehelpdesk.com/blog/category/chamber-collaborative
- (12/5/18) Recording is available for this collaborative https://tinyurl.com/y79rucko
- (3/6/19) Today's meeting covered the new Pocket Marketing Assistant app for members, shared the new Members.FYI support center, and Luis shared a terrific tool for Chambers and their members TryLately.Com. Recording is available for this collaborative https://stme.in/5hWAOhfU3u
4/3/19 MEETING TOPICS COVERED:
- Introducing a new CO-Host with Luis Hernandez to the Chamber Collaborative. Mr. Tom Argiro the Executive Director of the North Phoenix Chamber and founder of a company that specializes in making sense out of chamber reporting data.
- Tom will introduce himself and give a brief explanation of what he will be sharing each month on how to get most out of, and to use data to predict the future. We are sure that you will learn something of value each month.
- Richard from Chamber Nation will present the new PRESS RELEASE PUBLISHER with automated media contact send-outs.
- Richard will show the new MEMBER STATS COUNTER function that may be inserted into various locations for additional chamber promotion.
- Richard will introduce a brand new TWO STEP sales program for growing a Chamber of Commerce. It is the ultimate answer to the idea of giving away free memberships to represent all community businesses, without giving anything away at all. This could be the best Chamber industry sales model ever and we are really excited to share it with you.
- Luis will share his ideas for the month and then open it up for any comments or questions.
- We will be happy to stay on the line after the meeting for any additional questions or comments.
- Meeting was recorded https://stme.in/azhRmMqACh
5/1/19 MEETING TOPICS COVERED:
- Tom will be sharing another advanced reporting tool and dashboard.
- Richard will be sharing how to setup and use your MEMBER PROSPECTOR automation. Also show how it was designed to get local retirees involved in the business educational process to improve membership close rates.
- Sharing the latest drop-down inserts for our drag-and-drop newsletter and broadcast messaging editor (View More).
- Richard will be sharing the new NON-DUES revenue called Member Sender program which will extend your existing Community Texting system into individual member use (View More).
- Open phone line for any questions or ideas.
- Recording of this meeting is here https://stme.in/9Qk0rYo66g