we have been asked by many of you to record and email out the monthly chamber updates. from now on that will be our FOCUS, but if you would like to participate in the live recording you are more than welcome to do so. If you have a question during the live recording that is perfectly fine too.
The CEO of Chamber Nation, Richard Scully shares ideas, new features, and updates to your system in order to help improve your processes, membership outreach, growth, and retention.
View Earlier Meeting Notes Below
DON'T MISS THE NEXT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY AUGUST 7, 2019 - NEXT MEETING TOPICS WILL BE
(Agenda - Plus After Meeting Q&A by Calling (925) 699-9997)
Next Meeting agenda
We are preparing the next Chamber Update agenda and can already tell you that we have a CEO presenting a proven tool that is really helping the Fulshear Katy Chamber of Commerce.
There will also be a number of new system features and updates to share.
List so far:
PAST MEETING NOTES and RECORDINGS
- (10/3/18)Creating an association health plan program contacts: Tammy with CCEM.ORG and Jill with BoulderCityChamber.Com
- (10/3/18) For member live streaming on location use Switcher Studios for FB and YouTube at same time(for Apple devices).
- (10/3/18) Add button to Member's Mobile Apps called "Give Us a Review" and Chamber will promote at event locations for immediate wealth of reviews for that members business. Tom with North Phoenix Chamber shares How it will work https://tinyurl.com/y7dyj9td
- (10/3/18) Establish a Social Media Syndicate.
- (11/7/18) Proof is shared that The Chamber Search Engine is working to help claim that the Chamber Represents All Businesses (even non members) without jeopardising the value of paid membership. One city has already adopted the platform from the Chamber making a valuable partnership.
- (11/7/18) Recording is available for this collaborative http://www.theehelpdesk.com/blog/category/chamber-collaborative
- (12/5/18) Recording is available for this collaborative https://tinyurl.com/y79rucko
- (3/6/19) Today's meeting covered the new Pocket Marketing Assistant app for members, shared the new Members.FYI support center, and Luis shared a terrific tool for Chambers and their members TryLately.Com. Recording is available for this collaborative https://stme.in/5hWAOhfU3u
4/3/19 MEETING TOPICS COVERED:
- Introducing a new CO-Host with Luis Hernandez to the Chamber Collaborative. Mr. Tom Argiro the Executive Director of the North Phoenix Chamber and founder of a company that specializes in making sense out of chamber reporting data.
- Tom will introduce himself and give a brief explanation of what he will be sharing each month on how to get most out of, and to use data to predict the future. We are sure that you will learn something of value each month.
- Richard from Chamber Nation will present the new PRESS RELEASE PUBLISHER with automated media contact send-outs.
- Richard will show the new MEMBER STATS COUNTER function that may be inserted into various locations for additional chamber promotion.
- Richard will introduce a brand new TWO STEP sales program for growing a Chamber of Commerce. It is the ultimate answer to the idea of giving away free memberships to represent all community businesses, without giving anything away at all. This could be the best Chamber industry sales model ever and we are really excited to share it with you.
- Luis will share his ideas for the month and then open it up for any comments or questions.
- We will be happy to stay on the line after the meeting for any additional questions or comments.
- Meeting was recorded https://stme.in/azhRmMqACh
5/1/19 MEETING TOPICS COVERED:
- Tom will be sharing another advanced reporting tool and dashboard.
- Richard will be sharing how to setup and use your MEMBER PROSPECTOR automation. Also show how it was designed to get local retirees involved in the business educational process to improve membership close rates.
- Sharing the latest drop-down inserts for our drag-and-drop newsletter and broadcast messaging editor (View More).
- Richard will be sharing the new NON-DUES revenue called Member Sender program which will extend your existing Community Texting system into individual member use (View More).
- Open phone line for any questions or ideas.
- Recording of this meeting is here https://stme.in/9Qk0rYo66g
6/5/19 Chamber Update Agenda
- Focus on Commerce - We will show you in detail why this will absolutely help sell more memberships in your chamber (http://www.FocusOnCommerce.com).
- I've Joined the Chamber Now What? - We will deliver our latest update to this popular blog post from a few years back. It has been all updated and should really help your new members get the most out of their Chamber membership. We will be happy to provide you with the original document so you can customize further for your Chamber (https://www.theehelpdesk.com/blog/may-15th-2019).
- Member Sender Program - If you are always looking for that ultimate tool to get your members really engaged, we think this is going to help. Additionally, it should really propel your Texting Channel Guide to all new levels. It could also be a terrific recurring non-dues revenue program with very little effort on the Chambers part (https://www.citymembership.com/city-relationships.html).
- 6/5/19 RECORDER MEETING IS HERE https://stme.in/QlKru9ocnV